Build your Skin Care Routine
We all desire to have beautiful skin, but we need to put extra effort to achieve it. To take care of your skin, make sure to choose products specially designed for your skin type. Dry skin does not have the same needs as oily skin.
It’s time to take care of your skin and back to basics: cleanse, add sunscreen and moisturize. Let’s go.
Step 1: Cleanse the Skin
1. Wash your face thoroughly with lukewarm water. Avoid using hot or cold water when washing your face. Exposing your skin to these extreme temperatures can cause excess dryness and irritation.
2. Apply a very gentle cleanser in the morning, regardless of skin type. Massage your face with the cleanser in a circular motion, at least 30 seconds to ensure you are really getting your skin clean.
Step 2: Apply Sunscreen
- Make sure you apply sunscreen every day. Applying sunscreen will protect your skin and prevent sun damage. For oily skin, look for an oil-free preparation made especially for your face. Everyday use chose sunscreen at least SPF 15- 30.
- Apply evenly and leave it for a few minutes, until your face feels more hydrated. If your sunscreen enough to moisturize your oily skin, no need to apply a moisturizer on top of it.
Step 3: Moisturize
Moisturizing should be part of your daily
- Apply your moisturizer immediately after putting sunscreen, when the skin is damp to lock in moisture. It is important to apply your moisturizer immediately so that the cream can help hold in any added moisture remaining from putting sunscreen.
- Apply evenly and leave it for a few minutes, especially on the problem area of your face until your face feels more hydrated.